Making sure you get exactly what you want is my goal on every order. Below are some questions that I get asked a lot and will hopefully make any tough decisions a little easier. If you don't see your question answered here, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
1. What if I don't want cream thread with my wallet?
Leave a message at checkout and I will do my best to accommodate based on the threads I have in stock.
2. Will my wallet stretch out over time?
Yes. All wallets are lightly waxed and leather naturally stretches a little over time, so any wallet that may seem a little tight at first is only going to loosen up.
3. When can I expect my item?
Each piece is made one of one so please allow two weeks for shipping. Any delays will be communicated.
4. After purchasing a leather item, how should care for it?
Everyone is going to wear and use their wallet a little different, but to play it safe we recommend conditioning/waxing your item every few months. It will ensure it keeps on living!
5. I prefer a different leather than your 'Italian Natural Veg Tan'.
Due to the nature of the business and my limited space I have decided to eliminate offering wallets and accessories in multiple leathers. If you have something different in mind feel free to reach out, or keep an eye on the 'Garage Sale' page which will feature limited one-offs and special releases.
6. What should I do when I pull my wallet out at the bar and my friends start asking questions because they carry tri-folds that are two inches thick?
Smile, tell them you don't have scoliosis and direct them to HFA Goods.